This is a simple egg sandwich. You can make it quickly.
Whole wheat bread slices
2 , toasted
Salt and pepper
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into thin pieces
1. Beat the eggs,season with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, put some butter, add the egg.
3. Apply butter(1 tablespoon) on bread toast and lay slices of tomatoes.
4. Flip over the egg and add cheese and fold the egg.
5. Cut the prepared egg into halves and place one on each slice.
Eggs are a great way to treat yourself to low-calorie proteins. Cook eggs to make a yummy, quick sandwich. When looking for a quick fix way to appease your gut, this quick sandwich could come to your reuse. Follow the recipe and get making this lip-smacking sandwich at home.