All-day Breakfast Sandwich
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce, chopped (125 Gram)|
|Bacon||4 Ounce, diced (125 Gram)|
|Wholemeal bread slice||4|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. The evening before, beat together the eggs and milk in a bowl or jug until well combined. Season and set aside.
2. Over a medium heat, melt the butter in a 25 cm (10 inch) nonstick frying pan. Add the mushrooms and stir often. When they are browned all over, which will take about 3 minutes, add the bacon to the pan. Cook for a further 3 minutes until just cooked through but not dry.
3. Spread the bacon and mushroom out evenly across the bottom of the frying pan and pour in the eggs.
4. Cook for 5 minutes, until just cooked through. Stir often with a wooden spoon, gently turning the egg over to cook through. Remove from the pan, set aside to cool, wrap and refrigerate overnight.
5. To assemble the sandwich, spread the bread with the ketchup. Cut the all-day breakfast omelets in 2, cut 1 half to fit the bread and sandwich it between the bread. Keep the remaining half in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.