|Oil||105 Milliliter (3 Plus 4 Tablespoon,)|
|Chopped water chestnuts||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Chopped chinese preserves||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Soaked chopped dried black mushrooms||37 Milliliter (2 1/2 Tablespoon)|
|Green onion||30 Milliliter, chopped (2 Tablespoon)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|Cornstarch solution||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped garlic||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Salted black beans||15 Milliliter, soaked and mashed (1 Tablespoon)|
|Wine||2 Teaspoon (10 Milliliter)|
|Soup stock||160 Milliliter (2/3 Cup)|
|Cornstarch||3⁄4 Teaspoon (3 Milliliter)|
1. Cut eggplant in half, lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2 (1.5 cm) thick slices. Cut a slit through the center of each slice to make a pocket. Lightly coat each slice with cornstarch. Set aside.
2. To make filling mixture: Heat 1 tablespoon oil in hot skillet and add all the chopped vegetables, stirring for 30 seconds. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook until thickened. Cool.
3. Stuff 1 1/2 teaspoons filling mixture into pocket of each eggplant, slice. Set aside.
4. Heat wok over medium heat; brush eggplant sandwiches with small amount of oil. Brown 4-5 eggplant sandwiches at a time, 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to medium-low. Return all cooked sandwiches in a skillet over medium-low.
5. Combine ingredients for braising sauce mixture and pour over sandwiches.
6. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Arrange sandwiches on platter.