Easy, simple and quick sausage sandwich made by Kook that can be enjoyed for a quick meal. It is cheesy, has meat pattie and yummy egg to top it all.
1. Roll one piece of foil to form it like a ring, set aside.
2. Mince sausages and make patties.
3. Shallow fry the patties in a frying pan with oil.
4. Once done remove and fry the bacon slices until crisp, set aside.
5. Place the foil ring in the pan and spray it with cooking spray and crack an egg in it and fry it too.
6. Slice two buns and toast them in the toaster.
7. Place the bottom of the bum in the pan, followed by the sausage patty, cheese slice, another slice of the bun, cheese, bacon slices and egg.
8. Cover and steam until cheese melts.
9. Serve the kcmuffin sandwich along with fries.