|Thousand island dressing||2 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
|Pumpernickel bread slices||8|
|Pastrami||3⁄4 Pound, grilled|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, cooked crisp|
|Eggs||4 , fried with semi-hard yolks|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
1) Smear Thousand Island dressing over 4 bread slices.
2) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter.
3) Arrange the bread in the pan, dressing side up.
4) Make layer of each bread slice with pastrami, cheese, bacon, egg, and tomato slice.
5) Place the remaining 3 bread slices on the top and flip sandwich.
6) Cover the pan and allow to cook until cheese melts and bread is toasted well.
7) Serve hot on the bed on small mixed salad.