Classic Deviled Egg Sandwich & Savory Vegetarian Cake
|For deviled egg|
|Boiled eggs||2 , halved|
|Onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Green chilies||3 , chopped finely|
|Garlic chutney||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Boiled eggs||2 , chopped|
|Italian herb mix||2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Fresh garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped finely|
|Tomatoes||1 , chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic bread slice||4|
|For vegetarian cake|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Centiliter, chopped|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry red chilies||2 , chopped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Indian curry mix||2 Teaspoon|
FOR DEVILED EGG
1. Slice the eggs in halves.
2. In a bowl, add onion, green chilies, garlic chutney, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Place spoonful of mixture on the top of each egg slice.
4. Recipe follows.
5. In a bowl, combine boiled eggs, Italian herb mix, parmesan cheese, lettuce, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and tomatoes.
6. Recipe follows.
7. Toast the bread slices in a toaster.
8. Take 2 bread slices and apply the mayonnaise mixture and spread it out. Apply Italian herb mix on the remaining slices.
9. Make sandwich by pairing the bread slices.
10. Serve the Deviled Eggs, with Salad and Sandwich. Have some wine as an accompaniment!
FOR VEGETARIAN CAKE
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with oil.
2. In a bowl, add flour, garlic, green chilies, onion, coriander leaves, salt, sugar, dry red chilies. Pour water and mix well.
3. In a pan, melt the butter and add into the bowl. Add lemon juice and Indian curry mix. 4. Mix well until desired consistency. Transfer it to the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake in the oven for 45-60 minutes.
6. Cut the Vegetarian Cake into squares and serve.