|Cracker bread||1 Large|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Tomato||1 , thinly sliced|
|Bermuda onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Nova salmon||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
1) Between 2 damp paper towels place the cracker bread to moisten for about 45 minutes until soft and pliable.
2) Take off the paper towels and smear the cream cheese over one side of the cracker.
3) Place the lettuce slices, on the first third of cracker near to you.
4) Arrange tomato and onion over the middle third part.
5) On the last third, arrange salmon slices.
6) Roll the lavash tightly away from you.
7) Cover the rolled lavash in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
8) Take off the plastic wrap and cut in quarters.
9) Serve Lavash Sandwich cold with bed on small mixed salad if desired.