|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Spicy ketchup||12 Ounce (1 Bottle Hot)|
|Water||12 Ounce (1 Ketchup Bottle)|
|Rolls||4 , sliced horizontally|
|Provolone cheese slice||4|
1) In a bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 1- inch balls.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil sauté onion and bell pepper until tender.
4) Stream in 1 bottle of ketchup and a ketchup bottle full of water to saucepan.
5) Sprinkle the sugar.
6) Allow the beef mixture to boil and place in the meatballs.
7) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the meatballs are tender.
8) Spread the meat ball on the 4 roll slices and place cheese over the meatball mixture.
9) Place the slice over broiling tray and broil until cheese melts.
10) Top with the remaining roll slices and serve warm with small mixed salad if desired.