Duke Of Windsor Sandwich
|Canned pineapple rings||1 , cut in half|
|White bread slice||2 , toasted|
|Sharp cheddar cheese spread||1 1⁄2 Ounce (Ye Olde London Tavern)|
|Chutney||1 Tablespoon (Major Grey's)|
|Turkey||2 Ounce, cooked and thinly sliced|
|Thin sliced turkey||2 Ounce|
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté pineapple pieces, for 5 minutes until soft.
2) Smear cheese spread on bottom 1 slice of toasted bread.
3) Smear the chutney over cheese spread.
4) Arrange pineapple pieces over top of chutney and place turkey and lettuce.
5) Top with remaining slice of toasted bread.
6) Cut the crusts gently and slice sandwich into two pieces.
7) Serve Duke Of Windsor Sandwich with small mixed salad if desired.