FOR HOT SHOT MIX
1. In a bowl, add salt, ground red chili pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, citric acid and sesame seeds. Mix well.
2. Recipe follows.
FOR SALAD DRESSING
3. In a bowl, add yogurt, Ranch dressing, mustard and horseradish spread. Mix well.
4. Recipe follows.
5. In a bowl, combine mixed vegetables with cream cheese. Garnish the salad with sunflower seeds, cheddar triscuits or tortilla chips.
6. Recipe follows.
7. Slice the sandwich roll, spread dressing on both slices, place salmon between them and sprinkle hot shot mix. Place the mixed vegetables and press. Cut it into pieces.
8. Serve the Salmon Sandwich and Salad with your favorite beverage and enjoy!