|Sandwich bread slice||16 , crusts removed|
|Boiled ham slice||8|
|Crushed cornflake||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Place 8 buttered slices of bread in the bottom of a well greased pan.
2. Top each with a slice of cheese, and then a slice of ham.
3. Place remaining buttered slices on each.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
5. Pour egg mixture over sandwiches and refrigerate overnight.
6. Combine cornflakes and melted butter.
7. Top with cornflake mixture just before baking.
8. Bake at 325° for 1 hour.