|Sandwich bread slice||16 , crusts removed|
|Boiled ham slice||8|
|Crushed cornflake||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Place 8 buttered slices of bread in the bottom of a well greased pan.
2. Top each with a slice of cheese, and then a slice of ham.
3. Place remaining buttered slices on each.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
5. Pour egg mixture over sandwiches and refrigerate overnight.
6. Combine cornflakes and melted butter.
7. Top with cornflake mixture just before baking.
8. Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3365 Calories from Fat 1640
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 202 g311%
Saturated Fat 105.4 g527.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1673.9 mg558%
Sodium 5682 mg236.7%
Total Carbohydrates 278 g92.7%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.3%
Sugars 59.9 g
Protein 152 g303.2%
Vitamin A 141.6% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 207.6% Iron 884.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet