After The Game Frankfurter Snacks
|Chopped onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Sandwich bread slice||8|
|Prepared mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheese/Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cover frankfurters with boiling water; let stand 8 min. Drain.
2. Butter bread (crusts removed if desired).
3. Combine chopped onion and mustard.
4. Dip buttered side of bread in grated cheese and spread onion mustard mixture on unbuttered side. Place a frankfurter diagonally across each slice on onion mustard side.
5. Fasten 2 opposite corners of slice with toothpick.
6. Place bread side down on broiler pan 3 inches from heat. Broil 2-3 minutes on each side to toast.
7. Perch stuffed olives on toothpicks.