Tuna Snack Sandwiches
|Canned crushed pineapple packed in juice||4 Ounce (Half 8 Ounce Can)|
|Canned tuna||3 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Shredded cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pimento stuffed green olives||1 Tablespoon|
|Salad dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||1 Dash|
|Pita bread rounds||3 (4 Inch Each)|
|Hard cooked eggs||1 , chopped|
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tuna, cabbage, green onion and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, reserved pineapple juice, celery salt and pepper.
3. Combine tuna mixture and mayonnaise mixture; toss lightly to mix well.
4. Spoon mixture into pita bread halves or spread on party rye bread or Melba toast.
5. Place on a napkin-lined 10-inch plate. Microwave at 100% (high)1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until filling is heated through; give plate a half turn after 1 minute.
6. Garnish with hard-cooked egg and avocado. Sprinkle with paprika