Ok, this is the best sandwich, hands down! Trust me!!
3 , sliced in half
1⁄4 Pound, sliced
Deli turkey slices
1. Using a serrated bread knife, horizontally slice the croissants in half.
2. Spread about 1 teaspoon of raspberry preserve on 1 slice of every croissant.
3. Place 2 slices of turkey over the preserve and put the layer of sliced brie.
4. Cover the sandwich with other slice of croissant.
5. In a griddle pan over medium high heat, lightly melt the butter or spray with cooking spray.
6. Place the brie sanwhich and toast each side for 1 minutes.
Bored of the regular salad and sandwich fare? This yummy crescent shaped rolls stuffed with turkey and brie makes for a delicious and rich lunch choice. This video explains a step-by-step method on how to make yummy croissants at home. Just pick your cue from this video and get preparing them in your kitchen.