Turkey Asparagus Open-Face Sandwich
|Low calorie french dressing||4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Asparagus||10 Ounce, frozen (1 Package)|
|Sliced cooked turkey||8 Ounce|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Teaspoon, grated|
1. Mix French dressing, onions, and pepper.
2. Cook and drain asparagus. Pour French dressing mixture over asparagus and refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove asparagus and set it aside.
4. Cut English muffins in half and toast them. Spread a light coat of the French dressing mixture on the bread. Layer a slice of turkey, more French dressing, and asparagus.
5. Broil 4 inches from heat for about 4 minutes.
6. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of mozzarella cheese over asparagus and broil for 1 minute.