1. Spread mustard all over the beef. Generously sprinkle the seasoning all over the beef.
2. Wrap it in a plastic film and let it sit in the refrigerator for sometime.
3. Prepare the grill for roasting. Bring up the temperature to 350 F.
4. Place a drip pan covered with wire mesh over the grill.
5. Put the beef over the mesh, cook with the lid on until the internal meat temperature goes upto 135 F.
6. Remove beef from heat and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
7. Slice the beef.
8. Place onion roll on an aluminium foil. Place a cheddar cheese slice on the bun followed by slices of beef on the bun.
9. Wrap the sandwich in the foil. Repeat the same to make individual sandwiches.
10. Place the foil wrapped sandwich on the grill and let them heat up for about 10 minutes.
11. Serve the sandwiches with a side of your choice. Enjoy.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 572 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.8%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41.1%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 153 mg51%
Sodium 496.8 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 58 g116.9%
Vitamin A 2.9%
Vitamin C 0.56%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet