Salt Crust Steak
|Lean steaks||16 Ounce (2 Tender Steaks Such As Rib-Eye, Club, Strip, Etc., 8 Ounce Each)|
|Mild prepared mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarse salt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Smear the steaks lightly both the sides with mustard.
2) Moisten the steak with water and smear salt over the mustard.
3) Pace the steak on a broiling pan.
4) Place 3 inches from heat and broil until desired degree of doneness.
5) Steak will blacken on the surface during cooking.
6) Serve hot with a little mixed salad and sautÃ©ed mushrooms if desired.