Shrimp With Eggs
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Crushed black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Iodized salt||2 Teaspoon (Use 1 Teaspoon For The Shrimps And 1 Teaspoon For The Frying)|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Seasoning sauce/Soy sauce||4 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
1. First make sure that your shrimps is properly wash with water. Have it dry so that it won’t be that wet once you will add the starch and egg.
2. Put in a bowl, season with SALT & GARLIC POWDER and mix well.
3. Add EGG YOLK, and mix until all the shrimps are finely coated.
4. Heat cooking oil and fry shrimps, cook it for 1 (one) minute only or lesser. Don’t over cook or else the flesh of shrimp will stick into the shell.
5. Once fried, set aside first the shrimps and prepare in a small soy dish the CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER, SALT, SESAME OIL, CHOPPED GARLIC & GIN. Then mix them well.
6. The last part is to fry again the shrimps with the SALT & PEPPER PASTE. Prepare another frying pan or you can use the same frying pan that you used. Remove the oil and wipe it with absorbent paper, make it hot, add the SALT & PEPPER PASTE and stir it until garlic gets a bit brown. Once the garlic is ready, put the shrimps and just keep on mixing for at least 1(one) minute. Then SALT & PEPPER SHRIMPS is ready to serve.
For the dipping:
CHOPPED GARLIC into a small soy dish, mix it with some VINEGAR, SALT and SEASONING or SOY SAUCE and stir it well.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
This video is a creation of Peachy24. You can visit cookingwithpeachy for complete recipes, and more videos.