One of my favorite dishes... very easy to prepare but turns out to be really delicate.
3 Clove (15 gm), chopped
Crushed black pepper
2 Teaspoon (Use 1 Teaspoon For The Shrimps And 1 Teaspoon For The Frying)
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped
Seasoning sauce/Soy sauce
4 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)
1. First make sure that your shrimps is properly wash with water. Have it dry so that it won’t be that wet once you will add the starch and egg.
2. Put in a bowl, season with SALT & GARLIC POWDER and mix well.
3. Add EGG YOLK, and mix until all the shrimps are finely coated.
4. Heat cooking oil and fry shrimps, cook it for 1 (one) minute only or lesser. Don’t over cook or else the flesh of shrimp will stick into the shell.
5. Once fried, set aside first the shrimps and prepare in a small soy dish the CRUSHED BLACK PEPPER, SALT, SESAME OIL, CHOPPED GARLIC & GIN. Then mix them well.
6. The last part is to fry again the shrimps with the SALT & PEPPER PASTE. Prepare another frying pan or you can use the same frying pan that you used. Remove the oil and wipe it with absorbent paper, make it hot, add the SALT & PEPPER PASTE and stir it until garlic gets a bit brown. Once the garlic is ready, put the shrimps and just keep on mixing for at least 1(one) minute. Then SALT & PEPPER SHRIMPS is ready to serve.
For the dipping:
CHOPPED GARLIC into a small soy dish, mix it with some VINEGAR, SALT and SEASONING or SOY SAUCE and stir it well.
Looking for an easy summer starter option then you should certainly take a look at this simple shrimp recipe. Here the chef shows easy ideas to combine shrimp with few basic ingredients to make an impressive appetizer. Worth trying! it is absolutely easy to put together and looks amazingly flavorful.