Dill and Lemon Salmon
|Salmon fillet||3⁄4 Pound, cut into 2 pieces|
|Real mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill leaf||1 Tablespoon, seasoning (fresh or dried)|
|Lemon||1 Large, sliced (or 2 small)|
|Sweet onion||1 Medium, sliced (can use yellow or white)|
1) Take a foil and place salmon on that, put the skin side down.
2) Spread a layer of mayonnaise on salmon, don't spread thick layer just a thin layer.
3) Sprinkle dill over salmon and put a layer of lemon and onion.
4) Wrap the salmon in foil and grill it for some time.
5) Serve salmon with grilled tomatoes and grilled potato wedges.