Here's a quick and easy lunch, or dinner, you can whip up in no time flat. I decided to make this for lunch one day while I was on vacation. I also made a quick salad of chopped kale and carrots.
Vegetable oil/Cooking spray
1 Teaspoon (For greasing)
8 Ounce (cut into two pieces of 4 ounce each)
Extra virgin olive oil
All purpose seasoning
To Taste (Grand Diamond)
For the glaze
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Dark brown sugar
1. In saucepan combine balsamic vinegar, dark brown sugar and Dijon mustard whisk everything.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until thick. Reduce the sauce down till about 2 tablespoons is left in the pan.
3. Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat; coat it with cooking spray or vegetable oil.
4. Coat both the sides of salmon with extra virgin olive oil and all-purpose seasoning evenly.
5. Place the presentation side down of the fish on the grill at 5 o’clock position to get cross grill marks and grill for 2 minutes. Rotate the fish to 1 o’clock position and grill for another 2 minutes. Flip and repeat on the other side.
6. Once done place the fish on a serving plate and baste it with the glaze.
7. Serve with fresh green salad on the side.