1. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in about a cup of warm water for 20 minutes. Drain water and cut into ¼-inch strips.
2. In a medium size clay pot, add stock, chopped mushrooms, mirin, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Place the pot on flame, cover and bring it to a boil.
3. Drop glass noodles in the pot. Stir and cover it with broth. Turn off the heat, cover the pot with lid, and set it aside.
4. Place a skillet on medium high flame, and heat vegetable oil in it.
5. Add ginger and garlic in hot oil. Cook for 30 to 60 seconds or until fragrant.
6. Place salmon pieces in the skillet, and cook for about 2 minutes. Do not stir. Gently flip the fish pieces and cook for another 2 minutes or until the fish is done to your taste.
7. Into a serving dish, transfer the noodles mixture. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and lime juice. Give it a stir.
8. Place salmon on top of noodles. Also put the garlic ginger pieces into the serving dish, if any left in the skillet.
9. Garnish with cilantro and serve it hot.
You can also garnish with scallions and red chilies if you like spicy food.