Try this elegantly delicious meal of Orange Glazed Salmon for your next family dinner or dinner event w/ friends!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Red pepper flakes
1. Heat a large skillet with olive oil on medium–high heat.
2. Season one side of salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon in the heated pan with seasoned side down. Sear it for 3 minutes on each side. Keep the salmon aside.
4. Take a medium saucepan and add the marmalade, white wine, salt and red pepper flakes.
5. Stir the sauce over medium high heat until it is of the desired consistency.
7. Serve the glazed salmon with a side of a rice pilaf.