|Dill seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh dill/Dry dill||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Grape fruit zest||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , sliced|
|Grape fruit||1 , sliced|
|Orange||1 , sliced|
|Fennel bulb||1⁄2 , sliced|
1. Wrap a large casserole with plastic wrap. Place salmon over the bowl.
2. Cover the salmon with salt, dill seeds and dill. Add in the lemon zest, grape fruit zest and orange zest. Top with orange, lemon and grapefruits. Cover the salmon with another plastic wrap and keep in fridge for 3 days.
3. After 3 days take out the salmon from the mixture and wash with cold water.
4. Dry the salmon with paper towel.
5. Make thin slices of salmon and preserve that in an airtight container.
6. Serve Cured Salmon with bread, cream cheese and capers.