Roasted Salmon, Stuffed Mushroom & Coconut Pears
|Spring onion||3 , cut into 1 inch segment|
|Fresh dill||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the stuffed mushroom|
|Portabella mushroom cap||3|
|Olive oil||7 Tablespoon (For drizzling 2 tablespoon)|
|Potatoes||8 Ounce, washed,steamed and cooled|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), roughly chopped|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked and chopped|
|For the dessert|
|All puposeflour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pear||1 Medium (cut into ¼ inch slices from top to bottom.)|
|Egg||1 Medium, beaten|
|Triple sec||3 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1⁄2 Medium, juiced|
|Sweetened coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for frying)|
|For the dressing|
|Sour cream||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||1 Teaspoon|
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Cut the salmon into equal serving sized pieces. Chop the spring onions into 1 inch segment.
3. For The Stuffed Mushrooms - Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth. Wash, steam and cool the potatoes. Mince garlic and cook bacon.
4. For the Dessert - Marinade the pears for 15 minutes in a mixture of triple sec and orange juice.
5.Put the salmon on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and top each salmon slices with 3 lemon slices, fresh dill and green onions.
6.Cover the Salmon with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
7. For The Stuffed Mushrooms - In a pan pour olive oil and nestle the mushrooms in it, top it up with potato slices, chopped bacon, parsley and garlic.
8. Drizzle olive oil generously on top of each mushroom.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
10. For the Dessert - Take the pieces of pears out of the marinade and dry them well.
11. Coat the pieces of pears in flour, beaten egg and coconut.
12. Fry the pears until golden brown.
13.Serve the salmon topped with sour cream and some spring onions, along with the stuffed mushrooms on side. Serve the dessert with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce.