Fancy enough for guests, easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night. A salmon fillet oven-poached in lime juice with a crunchy walnut-brown sugar crust.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely chopped
Dark brown sugar
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.
2. Coat the salmon with the olive oil.
3. Drizzle the lime juice and pepper.
4. Pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
5. In a bowl, mix the walnuts, brown sugar and salt.
6. Once the salmon is cooked, spread the walnut mix on the salmon.
7. Baste the salmon and walnuts with the juice from the baking tray.
8. Switch the oven to broil.
9. Pop the baking tray back into the oven for an additional 3-4 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
11. Garnish with yellow tomatoes