1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided (1/4 tsp for the sauce and remaining for seasoning the salmon)
1. In a glass jar blend together olive oil, garlic and roasted bell pepper, with the help of hand blender machine.
2. After that add in egg, lime juice and salt. Blend again for a few minute.
3. Keep the sauce in fridge.
4. Season salmon fillets with black pepper and salt. Pat dry the fillets with the help of paper towel from the skin side and season with salt and pepper again.
5. Heat a pan and pour in olive oil, place the seasoned salmon on it from the skin side.
6. Cook for 3 minutes and flip, cook for 2 minutes.
7. Take out the fish from the pan and keep aside.
8. In a serving plate take baby bok choy, place pan seared salmon over it and pour in sauce. Serve and enjoy.
For blanching bok choy boil water in a sauce pan and add in salt and bok choy. Remove from water after 2 minutes.