1. In a bowl, combine garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
2. Pour marinade over salmon fillets. Allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, in a separate bowl, add tomatoes, olives, cheese, parsley, olive oil, and vinegar. Stir and set aside.
4. In a large non-stick pan, heat vegetable oil, place salmon fillets skin side down, and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Flip, and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove the skin.
6. Top salmon with tomato salsa and serve immediately.