I don't remember what made me combine these flavors but they certainly work. Watch the video asd see how I first sauté onions. Then add balsamic vinegar and reduce. Then add the salmon covering it with the onions. It cooks in just minutes and packs a whole lotta flavor. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
1 , chop
1. For the salmon with Balsamic onion glaze: In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil and saute the onions in it for 5-8 minutes.
2. Next, add balsamic vinegar and stir.
3. Add 1 salmon fillet to the pan and let it cook a little while. Flip and place the onions on top of the fillet so that the flavor is absorbed. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. For the 2nd salmon: Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and add the salmon fillet to cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Next, flip to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Plate and serve the two types of salmon as main dish.