Fish Curry Salmon and Dill, very English, but here's the Indian version; from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate.
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Marination)
3 Teaspoon, roasted & grounded
Garlic ginger paste
2 Tablespoon, chopped
1 Large, juiced
1. For Marinade: In a large bowl pour some mustard oil.
2. Add salt, cumin powder, chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well.
3. Mix ginger – garlic paste in mixture.
4. Add gram flour and whisk well.
5. Put in some chopped dill & lemon juice.
6. Marinate salmon in marinade add some water. Mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
7. Pour in mustard oil in a pan.
8. Pan Fry fish on medium heat on both sides.
9. After pan frying fish keep in an oven for grilling for 5 – 8 minutes.