1. To make the Spring Onion Chardonnay Butter - Process softened butter in a food processor or by hand
2. Work chopped green onion springs gently in along with allowing the chardonnay to slowly be added.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place salmon fillet in brown bag that is cut smaller.
5. Top with spring vegetable juliennes and citrus slices then dollop with prepared with butter and season to taste.
6. Roll/fold bag down, place on pie tin.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Place bag on a serving plate and cut the bag open. Serving right away.
9. Serve accompanied with roasted baby potatoes or carrots and additional slices of citrus fruits.
This dish literally screams “French Classic” with serve with a twist! This spring-summer dish looks, smells and tastes like the season. It’s fresh, light, healthy and very quick. What a fantastic way to enjoy the best ingredients of spring!