How to Make Salmon Chan Chan Yaki
|Onion||3 53⁄100 Ounce (1/2, 100 Gram)|
|Cabbage leaves||7 1⁄20 Ounce (2, 200 Gram)|
|Shimeji mushrooms||50 Gram|
|Long green onion||1⁄2|
|Frozen corn||5 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated ginger root||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Wash and clean the salmon fish and remove the bones if any.
2) Remove the excess water and place the salmon on a plate.
3) Sprinkle salt all over the salmon and add the sake. Season the salmon with it evenly.
4) Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
5) Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Remove the excess water from the salmon with paper towel.
6) Sauté the salmon until golden brown. Then flip the other side and lightly brown.
7) Turn off the burner and place the salmon onto a plate.
8) Chop the cabbage leaves and cut the onion into thin slices.
9) Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and also the potato and bell pepper.
10) Chop the green onions into thin slices.
11) For making the sauce, combine miso, sake, soy sauce, sugar, grated ginger root and whisk well.
12) Add the vegetable oil to hot griddle. Add the potatoes and then water.
13) Cover with the lid and turn the heat to high.
14) Cook the potatoes for about 5 minutes.
15) Remove the lid and flip the potato slices and add the onion, cabbage, mushrooms, bell pepper, green onion and corn.
16) Place the salmon fillet on top of the vegetables and top with the butter.
17) Pour the miso sauce evenly.
18) Cover with the lid and cook for 3 minutes on high heat.
19) Remove the lid and flip the vegetables.
20) Turn off the heat.
21) Divide the salmon into bite size pieces and serve on a plate.