1. Wash and pat dry the salmon fillet and cut into two pieces, set aside.
2. Cut the lemon into ¼ inch thick slices and cut the onions into 1/8"-1/4" thick, set aside.
3. Prepare a foil square - 18"x12" in size.
4. Prepare the grill.
5. Place the salmon fillet skin side down on the foil.
6. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle dill and layer the fish with lemon and onion slices.
7. Create an airtight "tent" pouch and grill the salmon for 20 minutes.
8. Once done remove and place the salmon fillet on a serving plate.
9. Serve the Grilled Salmon with Dill spice along with fresh salad and jasmine rice.