salmon and spinach - quick recipe
This salmon recipe came out great!
Quick and fast tasty meal!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Medium, finely chopped
1 Medium, mince
Extra virgin olive oil
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon
Frozen salmon fillets
Sweet and sour sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2. Take a pan and put the chopped spinach.
3. Add chopped white mushrooms and chopped jalapenos.
4. Add the minced onions and pour little extra virgin olive oil and mix them well.
5. Place the frozen salmon on the top of the spinach mixture.
6. Pour sweet dipping sauce over the top of the salmon.
7. Sprinkle basil and garlic powder on the top.
8. Sprinkle little Italian style bread crumbs on the salmon and vegetables.
9. Bake for 1 hour covered.