This is a simple seafood recipe that anyone can make.
2 , sliced thinly
Salt and pepper
4 Tablespoon, divided
1. In a small plate, make the herb mixture by combining thyme, sage and rosemary together.
2. Take 2 pans, heat about 2 tablespoon oil in each over medium heat.
3. Sprinkle the herb mixture on one side of Salmon and place in one of the heated pans, seasoned side down. Sprinkle the herb mixture on the other side.
4. Let it cook for a few minutes on each side. Do not disturb the fish till cooked on one side. Remove from heat once cooked.
5. In the other heated pan, add the asparagus and sauté for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir occasionally to cook evenly.
6. In a serving plate, serve the salmon on sautéed asparagus bed garnished with herb of choice.