Unique cookery system tried and tested by the author over many years. Easy, economical and nutritious cooking which converts easily to ready meals.
3 Large, sliced
1 , deseeded, cut into fingers
1 Small, cut into wedges
8 , halved
Cooking oil spray/Olive oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Spray a foil sheet with cooking oil.
1. Place the vegetables on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and spray with oil. Place the baking sheet in the oven.
2. On the prepared foil sheet, place salmon, put the herb butter over it, close the foil to wrap the salmon.
3. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Remove the skin.
4. Serve the baked fillet of salmon with roasted vegetables.
Here's a very easy and straightforward way to prepare a delicious salmon meal which is low in calories and carbohydrates, and rich in omega 3 fatty acids and proteins. You do not need potatoes to fill you up. This is the perfect meal when on an Atkins or low-carb diet that takes not more than 20 minutes.
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Cook Salmon With Roasted Vegetables Recipe Video