Smoked Salmon And Green Onion Salad
|Smoked salmon||8 Ounce|
|Scallions||1 Bunch (100 gm), sliced|
|English cucumber||1 , cut in halves and thin slices (long)|
|Fresh dill sprigs||4 , snipped into salad|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||1 Bunch (100 gm), stemmed|
|Freshly grated black pepper||To Taste|
1. Make bite size pieces from the smoked salmon. Place these pieces in a salad serving bowl.
2. Combine cucumber and scallions.
3. Add dill.
4. Mix the dressing and add half of it on the salad. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
5. Add watercress. Pour the remaining dressing on the salad.
6. Toss well.
7. Check the seasonings.
8. Spoon the salad on half section of each place.
9. Peel the sliced avocadoes and place them on the other side of the place.
10. Serve smoked salmon and green onion salad after sprinkling black pepper.