|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1 , thinly sliced|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fish/Fresh salmon - 4-5 pounds||12 Small (Of Any Type)|
1. Take a saucepan, add cider vinegar, white wine, onion, carrot, salt, whole cloves, dried thyme, peppercorns, and small fish.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer, keep it uncovered for 20 minutes.
3. Prepare the salmon by cleaning and slice it.
4. Keep it fish in hot liquid and simmer, cook the small fish uncovered for 20 minutes and whole piece of salmon for 40 minutes. Don-€™t boil the mixture.
5. Take the fish to a dish and top it with cooking liquid.
6. Cover and freeze until cold.
7. Serve salmon cold with the marinating liquid.