Party Salmon Savory Ring
|Batter||1 Ounce (25g)|
|Flour||1 Ounce (25g)|
|White wine||90 Milliliter (6 tablespoons)|
|Canned salmon||7 1⁄2 Ounce (213g)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Single cream||30 Milliliter (thin, 2 tablespoons)|
1) Grease a ring mold and keep it aside.
2) Take a deep container and melt butter (microwave for about 1 minute).
3) Add flour and mix well and then cook it for about 1 minute.
4) Add white wine gradually and stir it in and the season the dish.
5) Cook for about 1 minute (cover the dish and stir the contents during this process).
6) Meanwhile, flake the salmon, remove the skin and the bones.
7) Add this to the flour-wine sauce and stir well.
8) Beat egg yolk and add to the fish, along with cream.
9) Meanwhile, whisk the egg white (till light and fluffy) and add it to the fish and fold in. Avoid mixing too hard.
10) Pour the fish along with the sauce into the greased ring mold and cook for about 5 minutes, till done.
11) The fish tastes best when served as a starter with buttered toast.
12) It can also be served cold with a salad or as a main meal or just a starter.