|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 Small, slightly beaten|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Canned salmon||1 Pound, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), snipped|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped (Fresh / Frozen)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, sherry, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, celery, eggs and tabasco.
3. Pour over the salmon, cracker crumbs, parsley, chives, salt and pepper and stir gently until well blended.
4. Spoon into 6 baking shells or a baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with paprika and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.