Baked Salmon Loaf
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped shallots/Green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salmon||2 Pound (2 cups, cooked or canned)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dried chervil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk/Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushroom sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small frying pan melt butter.
3. Fry celery and shallots in it for few minutes
4. Add mushroom and cook till liquid evaporates.
5. In 2-quart bowl transfer mushroom and mix with remaining ingredients.
6. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan or 2-quart fish mold.
7. Pour the mixture into it.
8. Bake salmon for 40 to 45 minutes.
9. Unmold in a serving platter.
10. Serve with Mushroom Sauce.