Salmon with Herby Hollandaise
|Canned salmon steaks||24 Ounce (4 Middle Cut, 6 Ounce / 175 Grams Each)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Shallot||1 , very finely chopped|
|For the sauce|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Thyme||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dill||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Butter||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Lemon slices||4 (Or Wedges, For Garnish)|
|Dill sprig||3 (For Garnish)|
1) In a dish, add the salmon and pour over the wine.
2) Mix in the shallot and bouquet garni and season with salt and pepper.
3) Place a lid and chill for 1 hour.
4) In a frying pan transfer the salmon mix, and allow to boil.
5) Place a lid and allow to and gently simmer for 4 minutes, turning the fish once.
6) For the sauce, in a blender, add the egg yolks, lemon juice and herbs and season well with salt and pepper.
7) Blend for a few minutes till light and fluffy.
8) Carefully melt the butter till very hot but not browned.
9) Increase the speed of the blender and gradually pour in the butter.
10) Blend for about 30 seconds, till thick and creamy.
11) Transfer to a serving bowl.
12) Gently lift the salmon from the pan and arrange on a serving plate.
13) Top with lemon and dill and serve with the sauce.