Pate De Saumon Fume
|Smoked salmon||6 Ounce (175 Grams)|
|Butter||2 Ounce, softened (50 Grams)|
|Creme fraiche/Double cream||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Of 1/2 Lemon)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (For Decoration)|
1. In a food processor, puree salmon until smooth and creamy.
2. Add butter and cream to puree. Mash a little at a time.
3. Season with lemon juice, cayenne, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pack pate in a crock and chill.
5. Garnish with lemon wedges or parsley sprigs right before serving the pate at room temperature.