This recipe was so easy to put together I should have done it with Phoebe!! It’s rammed full of flavours and textures, rounded off with a slight smoky edge (if you get smoked salmon of course!). Made in under 20 mins, this quick dish will go down a storm.
1 , diced
200 Gram, chop off the tip
1 Bunch (100 gm), finely chopped
170 Gram (Smoked)
1. Boil water in a non stick pan.
2. Heat a pan and drizzle some olive oil in it.
3. Pour in the onion into the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the chopped salmon into the pan and cook for 1 minute.
5. Pour the wine in into it. Let boil for 3 minutes.
6. Put the Tagliatelle into the boiling water.
7. Add the peas and asparagus into it and cook for 3-4 minutes.
8. Pour the double cream into the salmon sauté pan.
9. Add the dill over it.
10. Drizzle paprika and pepper over it.
11. In a big bowl add the Tagliatelle and pour salmon mixture over it.
12. Stir to mix.