Salmon Filled Tomatoes
|Canned salmon||16 Ounce, drained and broken into small chunks (1 Can)|
|Peeled diced cucumber||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned chopped pimiento||1 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 (Use As Needed)|
1. Slice a thin slice form top of tomatoes and core centres.
2. Invert cored tomatoes and chill.
3. In a large bowl, blend together salmon, cucumber, mayonnaise, onion, pimiento, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper.
4. Refrigerate mixture until well chilled.
5. Just before serving, season inner side of tomatoes with salt.
6. Stuff tomatoes with chilled salmon salad.
7. Line a plate with lettuce leaves and serve Salmon Filled Tomatoes over it.