Baked Eggs with Smoked Salmon
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce|
|Smoked salmon||2 Ounce, sliced|
|Aged sharp cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Ripe tomato||1 , thickly sliced|
1) Butter the casseroles or custard cups and put 2-3 teaspoons of bread crumbs on sides and bottom.
2) Mix the remaining bread crumbs and butter. Set aside.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
4) Crack an egg into each custard cup.
5) Mash garlic and incorporate it with cream cheese. Spoon this mixture on eggs.
6) Put the salmon strips over the cream cheese mixture and sprinkle grated cheddar over it.
7) Place a tomato slice on the dish and then putt the crumbs on it.
8) Bake the salmon for 8-15 minutes.
9) Turn off oven and start the broiler. Broil until the salmon is brown and crisp.
10) Serve the baked eggs with smoked salmon immediately.
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 336
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.4%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g100.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 307.4 mg102.5%
Sodium 731.6 mg30.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 16 g31.4%
Vitamin A 30.3% Vitamin C 14.3%
Calcium 35.6% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet