Baked Eggs with Smoked Salmon
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Cream cheese||2 Ounce|
|Smoked salmon||2 Ounce, sliced|
|Aged sharp cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Ripe tomato||1 , thickly sliced|
1) Butter the casseroles or custard cups and put 2-3 teaspoons of bread crumbs on sides and bottom.
2) Mix the remaining bread crumbs and butter. Set aside.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
4) Crack an egg into each custard cup.
5) Mash garlic and incorporate it with cream cheese. Spoon this mixture on eggs.
6) Put the salmon strips over the cream cheese mixture and sprinkle grated cheddar over it.
7) Place a tomato slice on the dish and then putt the crumbs on it.
8) Bake the salmon for 8-15 minutes.
9) Turn off oven and start the broiler. Broil until the salmon is brown and crisp.
10) Serve the baked eggs with smoked salmon immediately.