Salmon Butter and Peas with Fettuecine
|Smoked salmon||4 Ounce, skinned, boned and chopped|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated pecorino cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh peas||8 Ounce, shelled|
|Fresh fettuccine/4 ounce dry fettuccine||8 Ounce|
|Green peppercorns||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Prepare pasta as per the package instructions.
2) Warm oven.
3) Make a paste of the smoked salmon and butter.
4) Place a shallow dish in the oven and put salmon butter mixture, cream and cheese into it.
5) Steam peas for 2 to 3 minutes until barely tender, and add to serving dish.
6) Now, steam peas until soft and then put it into the serving dish.
7) Toss salmon butter and pasta together and then add green peppercorns.
8) Serve smoked salmon with peas and fettuccine.