Salmon Crisp Crumble
|Canned salmon||7 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, skinned and flaked (1 can)|
|Canned condensed tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Peas||4 Tablespoon, cooked|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Potato crisps||2 1⁄2 Ounce, crushed (plain)|
1) In a bowl, place together salmon, soup, peas and seasoning.
2) Place the fish mixture in a ovenproof dish.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour and add butter working with fingertips.
4) Fold the potato crisps in the flour mixture.
5) Dredge the flour mixture to cover the salmon mixture.
6) Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden browned on top and heated through.
7) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Wrap the salmon mixture in foil, seal, label and freeze.
8) Serve hot with small mixed salad and garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
9) if using the frozen salmon, thaw at room temperature for 4 hours. 10) Then bake, uncovered, in a preheated moderate oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
11) Serve as explained in step 8.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1177 Calories from Fat 488
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.9%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.6 mg27.9%
Sodium 1808.8 mg75.4%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.1%
Sugars 27.9 g
Protein 56 g112.5%
Vitamin A 39.7% Vitamin C 126.3%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 38.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet