Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Shallot||1 , chopped|
|Basil||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm), chopped|
1. In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
2. Add the grated ginger, shallot, basil, and honey. Stir well.
3. Place the salmon in a glass baking-dish. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the salmon, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
5. Take a large piece of aluminum foil and double it over.
6. Place the salmon skin side down on the foil and begin to fold over the edges to form a packet.
7. Pour in the olive oil mixture and completely seal the aluminum packet.
8. Place on the grill. Cover and grill for 15 minutes.
9. Gently remove the fish from the aluminum packet to a serving dish and spoon over the juices.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com
Calories 312 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.9 mg39.3%
Sodium 302.2 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.75%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 46 g91.4%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet