Easy Salmon Casserole
|Raw rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream of celery soup||240 Milliliter (2 Soup Tins)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned fancy pink salmon||1 Pound (1 Tin)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or any fat.
3. Boil rice in salted water for 14 minutes and drain well.
4. Add other ingredients and place in greased loaf tin, cover with grated cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
5. Serve Easy Salmon Casserole with or without garnish.