Easy Salmon Bake
|Celery head||1 , finely diced|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Canned salmon/Tuna||3 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Cut the aluminium foil in 8 inch square piece, and fold it into a small boat shape.
4) Butter the foil shaped boat from inside.
5) In a blender, place the toast and blend it until crumbed or roll it between sheets of wax paper.
6) Remove the crumbs and set aside.
7) In the blender, add together celery, peppers and fish, and process until chopped.
8) In a bowl, mix together the fish mixture, crumbs and lemon juice.
9) Stuff the fish mixture into the boat shaped foil mould.
10) Top the fish mixture with pimiento and paprika.
11) Place the mould in a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes or broil for 10 minutes until crust is formed on top.
12) Serve hot in the foil mould with a wedge on lemon and garnished with chopped parsley, if desired.